Project summary: By this project every year approx. 150000 students will be educated with ICT Computer skills which are mandatory to get any jobs after attending eligibility age criteria for employment also they will be certified by NIELIT which is mandatory for some govt. job also, they will get the employment opportunity after attending eligibility age criteria through acquiring skill training on computer, Internet, basic knowledge for job and will get job linkage to various job providers companies, organizations, bank, NGOs, government and also community ICT center will be established where they will get the facility of computer and Internet use.
Need statement: The project area in various school in west Bengal where ICT and computer education not available. Computer literacy, ICT training is very costly in this area and not available in the community level, so the poor students does not get the opportunity to learn computer literacy/ICT. LTPL has taken initiatives for those students. It is very essential that knowledge of ICT is very essential to get employment opportunity at present digital world. We have communicated with some job provider organization (Bank, NGO, Com. etc) but they informed they are looking the person those who have minimum skill on computer & Internet.
Activities: The project will provide skill training on computer, Internet, HTML& CSS Basic E-Governance, Core Banking and Cyber security basic training which are mandatory which is mandatory in today’s ICT and IoT (Internet of Things) world.
ABOUT NIELIT: –
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry-oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
As on date, NIELIT has forty three (43) centers located at Agartala, Aizawl, Ajmer, Alawalpur, Aurangabad, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kohima, Kolkata, Kokrajhar, Kurukshetra, Lakhanpur, Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Majuli, Mandi, Pasighat, Patna, Pali, Ranchi, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur, Tura and Tezu with its Headquarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 700 + institutes.
Over the last two decades, NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, through its wide repertoire of causes, ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course in the non-formal sector like courses on Information Security, ITeS-BPO(Customer Care/Banking), Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level), ESDM etc, besides, high end courses offered by NIELIT Centres at Post-Graduate level (M.Tech) in Electronics Design & Technology, Embedded Systems etc. which are not normally offered by Universities/Institutions in the formal sector, in association with the respective state Universities.
The basket of activities of NIELIT is further augmented by the wide range of projects that it undertakes. NIELIT has demonstrated its capability and capacity to undertake R&D projects, consultancy services, turnkey projects in office automation, software development, website development etc. NIELIT is also the nodal implementing agency on behalf of DeitY for Data Digitization of the population of 15 assigned States and 2 Union Territories for the creation of National Population Register (NPR) project of Registrar General of India (RGI).
NIELIT is also successfully executing the Agriculture Census and Input Survey project under which tabulation of about 10 crore data records have to be done. NIELIT has planned a roadmap for adopting appropriate pedagogy for metamorphosing NIELIT into an Institute of National Importance.
PROCESS WE FOLLOW FOR CONDUCTING DLC COURSE AT SCHOOL
- Our District coordinator along with all documents will be visited school for detailing the project.
- After confirmation of authorities required documents will be collected from the school by our district coordinator.
- All documents along with Trainers documents recruited by our HR department will be sent to the NIELIT office along with online application copy.
- Center Registration fees will be paid by the Linkwide Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Within 15 working days from the date of confirmation by the school authorities an approval copy will be sent by the NIELIT to the organization.
- Bannering & Infrastructure will be installed at the schools by the organization as per NIELIT guidelines.
- Class Routine will be prepared by the joint consultation of the school and organization Management.
- Our Recruited faculty start teaching with the students as per NIELIT guidelines.
Advantage of NIELIT DLC Course: –
- This is a special course which is designed to provide a basic level IT literacy program to a common man. This course helps people to learn basic things about computers, which avoid the computer illiteracy. After the completion of this course, any common man easily handles a basic computer and can run it smoothly. This course teaches how to use the internet, how to email, how to make business letter and access the small database. This course definitely helps housewives, business communities to keep up their small accounts update using any computer and can able to enjoy the facilities of information technology.
- As the course is also designed for Success the Digital India concept so all the basic part of digital India like e-governance, Digital financial inclusion also included with this course.
- They will protect them from cybercrime world as they can learn basic cyber security from the syllabus.
- They can get enough time to practice computer in their lab so there are no chance to forget the practical use of computer when they are needed.
- This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life.
Advantage of NIELIT Certificate: –
- It is well recognized government Certificate and lifetime validity.
- As per the Government resolution CCC Certificate is Mandatory for Maximum Central Govt. Group “C” level job and State Govt. Job.
- A student can earn Rs. 2 Lac to 5 Lac to any private jobs after attending eligible age criteria. Some job role with salary given billow
|Job Profiles||Average Starting Salary|
|Application Support Executive||INR 2-4 LPA|
|Back Office Executive||INR 2-3 LPA|
|BPO or KPO Executive||INR 2-4 LPA|
|Clerk||INR 1-3 LPA|
|Computer Operator||INR 2-3 LPA|
|Data Entry Operator||INR 2-4 LPA|
|Junior Support Engineer||INR 2-4 LPA|
|Office Admin||INR 2.5-4 LPA|
|Front Desk Attendant||INR 1-3 LPA|
|Technician Support||INR 1-3 LPA|
|Typists||INR 1-2 LPA|
|Administrative Assistant||INR 3-4 LPA|
|Receptionist||INR 1-3 LPA|
|Lecturer||INR 2-5 LPA|
- Here are some agencies that hire freshers, mid seniors, and they are known to have shown the best growth in the year 2021.
|SM Solution Service India||RMSB|
Career after CCC Courses
After completion of the CCC courses, anyone can take anyone career in two ways, here we have mentioned both ways.
- Educational Career: Anyone can either do higher studies in Computer, which means anyone can pursue UG courses, PG courses, or Diploma one. Anyone can also go for other Certificate Courses like ADCA, DCA, PGDCA etc.
- Start Working: It is said that as soon as finish anyone certification course, anyone can start working as a fresher. Once start working for organizations, anyone will have an idea about the work and then anyone can apply for full-time job offers. Anyone educational career does not finish here, besides working they can even also pursue higher education in online mode.
- Courses to Pursue in Computer: To get a head start in their computer career, anyone can pursue courses like basics, Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheets, Power Point Courses that have applications in CCC Courses on a day-to-day basis.